Thursday, June 11, 2009

Witchcraft and Weirdness with Heather Graham

So people are pointing out how stupid this girl is and how weird she is being... but in her I hear echos of my own teenage experiments and I'm thinking, "oh she's just discovering witchcraft and she's excited" and we didn't make fools of ourselves because we weren't in the public eye.

That being said... Isn't she a little old for that? The giddiness I mean. And doesn't she have handlers to tell her to put the brakes on before she makes a fool of herself? Anyway. I think it's cute. Is that patronizing? Disrespectful? Yea. Maybe, but I still think it's cute.



What blows my mind is that when asked how she felt about the breastfeeding scene in the this clip she replies that she thought it was weird but she likes raunchy humor so it was okay.

Breastfeeding = raunchy humor? What is raunchy or humorous about breastfeeding exactly? Okay, the discomfort of the guys in the scene was kind of funny, but raunchy? I don't get it.

She's just out to offend, shock or annoy everyone huh? Or maybe she really is that stupid. I find it hard to believe that anyone could be, but I guess if I can believe in magic I can believe in stupid people.

2 comments:

  1. Video is private

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. It seems to have been taken down. I did a brief search for it and I can't find it anywhere, but there are plenty of mentions of it like here http://www.examiner.com/article/so-mote-it-be-heather-graham-the-witch
    and here http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/2009/11/29/20091129heather-graham.html?nclick_check=1
    Since this post is 4 years old I'm not going to stress the loss of the video too much.

    ReplyDelete