Thursday, September 13, 2012

Up From the Archives

Google's switch to this Google Drive thing had me going through my files just because it reminded me they existed. I have lots of files. When I want to write something and I know I don't have time to finish it right away I put them in Google docs and, as often as not, forget about them. So, I'm going through my files and what do I find? Old journal and blog entries(I have had a few blogs and online journals in the past that I've taken down for one reason or another and I apparently stored the contents in Google docs.), stories (mostly retellings of folk tales and myths) and rituals in various states of completion.

So I'm going to spend the next few days putting old journal entries into this here old blog (I hope it doesn't mess up my feed because I'm backdating them properly, they're from 2008. I am not sure how that works.) and putting rituals and stories onto my online Book of Shadows at http://www.sacredhearth.com.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment